The itch is back!
Here’s what I have signed up for (or am planning to do) for the rest of the year:
- September 3: 10k Race @ work, flat course, no real goals
- September 12: MHCC Century Weekend, going to do my first 100 mile century
- September 26: Drops to Hops! This will be my first “bike race” and I’m super excited
- October 4: HRRT Sweat N’ Fall Metric
- October 18: Towpath Duathlon
- November 22: HRRT Sweat N’ Ice… Metric or 32, haven’t decided yet
- November 26: Cardiac Classic 5k. Troy Turkey Trot crowds are just too insane.
Next year, I really want to do some of the Brinkerhoff races, as well as Battenkill (possibly even the race and not the fondo).
Basically, a whole lot less in the running front compared to last year. On the other hand, I set a goal this year to do 2,000 miles this year. At this point I am only about 190 miles to go, and so I’m going to blow that out of the water.